Search Results, Issue: Reproductive Rights
Did you not find what you were looking for? Try the advanced search for more precise search options.
4 item(s) matching your criteria; sorted by type.
ArticlesSouth Dakota, Sexual Politics, and the American Elections by Ruth Rosen, 01-30-2007
- The abortion referendum in South Dakota is only one of the neglected issues affecting the daily lives of American women, minorities and working families, says Ruth Rosen in an article originally published at opendemocracy.net.
- Morality and the Abortion Provider by Carole Joffe, 01-30-2007
- In this editorial, originally published in the journal Contraception, Longview Senior Fellow Carole Joffe addresses the unique perspective on "morality" that she has noted among those who provide abortions. Joffe observes in this group a "moral vision without moralism" that she argues is "the only viable foundation for the humane regulation of sexuality."
- Politicizing Birth Control by Carole Joffe, 01-30-2007
News ItemsCarole Joffe: The Loneliness of the Abortion Patient by Carole Joffe, 05-30-2007
- Rather than expressing solidarity with others experiencing unwanted pregnancies, Carole Joffe and Kate Cosby write on Alternet.org, many abortion patients take pains to distinguish themselves as different from other women getting abortions.